So graduation weekend was crazy! Ember first graduated on Friday May22 at noon in Sacramento, and Kendra graduated the next day at 8am in San Diego...only to then be in Sacramento again the following day on Sunday for their joint graduation party..and we drove the whole trip! And dont forget I drive from Santa Barbara to Sacramento first and then back again. Needless to say 2,200 miles on the rental car! But beyond the driving, it was a monumental occasion for both Ember and Kendra! I am so proud of both of them!
long ass drive...good thing you had the rental instead of driving that pontiac, hahaha. Congratz to them both!!! And it's amazing how kendra is so easily spotted from that shot of the graduates. Nice job, Rob!!!
killer drive! pretty girls!
ReplyDeletelong ass drive...good thing you had the rental instead of driving that pontiac, hahaha. Congratz to them both!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's amazing how kendra is so easily spotted from that shot of the graduates. Nice job, Rob!!!
congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats to both Kendra and Ember. I'm sure you're a super proud brother.
ReplyDelete