Friday, January 30, 2009

My new Road Bike!

Well after a long time of talking about possibly getting a new bike....the time has finally arrived! While at work the other day, I was pleasantly surprised when our cycling team delivered my bike. I was busy working in a crowded training room when one of the cyclist said "Hey Rob! This is your bike!" I turned around and felt caught off guard and then a little gitty. I paused what I was doing and had to take a test ride outside. Anyways, as you can see from the pictures its totally new. Meaning I still have to remove some reflectors, plastic pieces, some stickers, in addition to getting new pedals and my helmet so that I don't look dorky and like a new rider (which I am). So I still may have a few days before I can go on my first ride, but I'll try to keep you posted!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont forget that supercool elastic thingie that keeps your pants cinched at the ankle. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roberto! First, I did not know you were blogging! Second, sweet bike man! Maybe you, Bob, and Art can all go for a ride sometime!

    ReplyDelete